These restaurants in Burbank, California are popular with locals and travelers alike. Although there are many more top restaurants in Burbank, we decided to review a few of our favorites here:
1. The Great Grill restaurant located at 126 N. San Fernando Blvd. is a small 1950’s diner that is big on nostalgia. It serves American comfort food such as burgers and grilled cheese and serves breakfast all day long. A nice touch is a tabletop jukebox on each table and reasonable pricing.
2. Chadaka Thai restaurant located at 310 N. San Fernando Blvd. is Thai food at its very best. With all fresh ingredients and uniquely named menu items like Jungle Curry (a hot curry) and Crying Tiger (spicy beef) the restaurant is always busy. The ambiance is pleasant, the service attentive and the prices moderate.
3. Portos Bakery & Café located at 3614 W. Magnolia Blvd., is so popular there is usually a line of patrons waiting to get in the door. They have unique homemade pastry filled with guava and cheeses, meat pies, potato balls and great Cuban sandwiches all reasonably priced for families.
4. Bistro Provence located at 345 N. Pass Ave. is a taste of Paris. French food dominates the menu with items like Crème Brulee and Beef Bourguignon. The food is authentic and the ambience cozy and romantic. Prices are moderate.
5. Islands restaurant located at 101 E. Orange Grove Ave. is a casual, fun and relaxing restaurant that serves frosty mugs of beer as well as American fare. The hamburgers, homemade onion rings and tacos are popular menu items. Prices are reasonable.
To see the full list of our favorite best restaurants in Burbank, CA click here.